INSTITUTE OF INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
The Institute of Internal Communications (IIK) is an independent nonprofit organization made up of members who are professionally involved or have an interest in internal communications.
IIK was founded with the aim of creating an informal discussion group of professionals primarily from internal communications, as well as fields related to internal communications.
To increase the profile of internal communications as a prestigious and important professional discipline while supporting knowledge-sharing and the creation and exchange of best practices.
To connect with international groups and subsequently establish partnerships.
To encourage the continual expansion of membership in the Czech and Slovak Republics as well as the active involvement of foreign managers.
- Regular discussion meetings every first Thursday of the month with members of the IIK and prominent personalities from the field
- Reports of the meetings
- A newsletter for members with information on IIK events
- Professional workshops
- Regular presentations and rubrics for media partners
- The IIK web site as the main communication channel for IIK members, its partners and the public
- A newsletter for IIK members
- Outputs from each event are presented by media partners and press releases are addressed by other media