Individual working groups
1. Talent and financial loss of companies
Arguments and methodologies – „added value“ of women in business
- how to show, argue and calculate benefits of women in business and losses when they leave
2. How to make life and work sustainable for women?
Tools and practical approaches – What to do
- systematic process, methodologies, and tools, suitable technologies and assistance to women
3. How to lead women during a pandemic? (English language group).
– Practical setting of a strategy and concept, the involvement of managers and managerial technology (leadership, planning, management, control, communication)
Join our workgroup and gain:
• Clear framework of the topic – concepts, arguments, context, and basic rules,
• Practical and immediately applicable solutions and recommendations,
• Experience and know-how from other companies,
• Practical implementation in the form of pilots to specific companies,
• Connections and context from other thematic groups of the think tank
+ profiling of individual participants of the professional public and through new Magnoli platforms
Think Tank – the impact of the pandemic on businesswomen
Introductory ONLINE meeting of Think Tank on 31.3. 2021, 13:30 – 15:30.
- present current and, in many areas, unique data on the topic of female diversity and the situation of women in Covid,
- define critical issues, hypotheses, sources of all working groups,
- introduce the main guarantors, experts, and partners of individual topics,
- answer all ambiguities and present the details of particular working groups.
Free registration HERE